Simple Green Salad
We don’t have time to prepare elaborate meals. Simple and quick, yet good for your body and mind is something I treasure about salads. This green salad has a few ingredients that can be easily substituted with your sources on hand. And feel free to add your favorite protein.
Feel Refreshed – Have a Salad of Choice!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 21, 2015
- 8 ounces dry whole grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes-No Salt Added, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) refrigerated diced oven roasted chicken breast
- 10 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped