Yummy Shell Beans, Corn And Quinoa Salad Recipe
Simple Beans, Corn And Quinoa Salad
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup frozen corn, cooked (save 1 cup of cooking liquid)1/4 Cup quinoa
- 1/4 Tbs cumin seeds
- 1/2 Cup frozen shell beans, cooked
- 1 medium tomato, finely diced
- 2 Tbs red onion, finely chopped
- Spinach leaves to garnish
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, oil, coriander and salt; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, put the corn cooking liquid and bring to a boil, add the quinoa and cumin. Cover, reduce heat and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes or until quinoa becoomes soft. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and cool.
- Add corn, beans, tomato, onion and reserved dressing, mix well and refrigerate until serving. Or serve immediately without refrigeration (that's what I do personally)
©2019 Celebrate Woman Today