0.5 lbs (250 g) cream cheese
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
Chive, finely chopped
1 lb 10 oz (800 g) smoked salmon, in sheets
0.5 cup mayonnaise
2 Egg whites
1.5 oz (50 g) capers, drained
Whipped cream for garnish
Red salmon caviar for garnish
1. In a bowl, put the cream cheese and beat until soft
• Add parsley and chives, mix well
• Line with plastic film a tart pan with removable bottom
• At the bottom, place a layer of salmon and then cover with some of the cream cheese mix
• Continue building your tart until it’s done
• Cover with plastic film and freeze
2. At serving time, unmold the tart on a flat surface and discard the plastic film
• Use a sharp knife to slice up the tart into smaller pieces
• Let thaw in the refrigerator
3. Sauce preparation.
• In a blender, combine mayonnaise, egg whites and capers.
• Process until even mixture is created
4. Serve your tart with sauce immediately. Garnish with whipped cream and red caviar.
Love This Recipe – ReTweet To Your Friends!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 16, 2014