In a house with dogs and cats, we gotta think about many things to truly celebrate our life with our pets. Feeding is one of the multiples that has to be right for both a pet and the owner. Take a look at this feeder, lovingly called Reach A Bowl, that has an extension helping the owner to reach out the bowls and refill them with food and water without really bending down.
It would be a great gift to those who would benefit from not overextending their backs! Win-win to both pets and the people they own.
Reach A Bowl Dog Feeder Giveaway
Open to US
Sponsored by REACH A BOWL
Organized by MOM DOES REVIEWS
Featured by CELEBRATE WOMAN TODAY
Feed your pets, dogs or cats, without extra extension on your back muscles. This feeder is especially helpful when a person cannot bend easily. What a great idea!
- Imagine never bending down to pick up a pet bowl again!
- Imagine just enjoying playing with your dogs or cats without worrying about bending down to give them their food!
- The ReachaBowl has a tall handle, so that you can pick it up from the floor without having to touch your toes.
Pet hydration tips any owner would appreciate are discussed in this detailed post.
Less cleanup for you to worry about!
- Imagine never cleaning up spilled kibble or water off of the floor again!
- The Reachabowl has a tall rim around it’s base that stops kibble and water from spilling onto the floor, even if you (or your pets) bump into it.
- The ReachaBowl comes apart for cleaning and is completely dishwasher safe.
The Right size for your pet!
- The ReachaBowl comes in two convenient sizes to provide the perfect amount of food for your dog or cat.
- Small (2 bowls, 1 cup each) for pets up to 20 lbs.
- Medium (2 bowls, 2.5 cups each) for pets 20 – 35 lbs.
Check out this detailed post about how to make your home more pet-friendly.
Prize –2 Sets of Reach A Bowl Feeders
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Return for Daily Entries & More Chances to Snap This Prize!
Ends at 11:59pm EDT on DECEMBER 23, 2017