Niice Stuff Hoodie Giveaway
Nov 20-27, 2013
Open to US
To wear a Nice Stuff Hoodie is a delight indeed. Softness and easy care make it the top two reasons why Nice Stuff clothes find their way to the heart of the people.
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
Sure you will love the faded color, and wearing this awesomely Niice hoodie is when you truly experience the quality of this garment. Soft, durable cotton-rich fleece feels great. A super soft jersey-lined hood and roomy ragland shoulders add for all day flexibility and cozy comfort. These hoodies are unisex so they run slightly large.
““Niice” is an acronym that stands for “Nurturing Individuals Inspiring Children Everyday.” This is the heart of Niice Stuff—making the world a better, nicer place each and every day by nurturing the lives of youth everywhere. Thanks for visiting, and we encourage you to check out our products!””
Niice Stuff was started by wife-husband team of Rosine & Curt McCauley whose mission to help more adolescent children like their son find their forever families. You see, only 10% of all children who are over 12-years-old and are placed for adoption do find their permanent families. The other 90% never does.
Rosine and Curt McCauley bring awareness of this fact to the public and do contribute part of their profits from the Niice Stuff to the Community Partnership for Children.
We would like all of you to be aware of this situation. And as a thank you, Niice Stuff is sponsoring this beautiful giveaway prize for you, our fans.
Prize – Niice Stuff Hoodie, $60 Value
If you have an active audience who would appreciate all the events from the October Breast Cancer Awareness month, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate and share.
• For Paid Blogger Opps, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Blogger Paid Opps” Option)
• For November Giveaway Events Events Sign Up Here – Bloggers Only
• For Facebook Parties Notifications, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Online Parties” Option)
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar