Mixed Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1 pint strawberries (fresh or frozen and thawed), halved or quartered into bite-size pieces
- 6 oz. raspberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- ½ pint blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint or basil (optional)
- 1. In a large bowl, gently toss together the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar and mint or basil if desired. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours before serving.
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/