Luggage Scale That Saves Money, Too
With a lot of traveling these days, portable luggage scale has become a necessity for our family. Hauling around a lot of suitcases that are not just clothes, but business materials as well, it is important to stay within the weight parameters that airlines have cornered us in the past few years. What do you do? You pack a luggage scale with you!
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
I have tried a mechanical scale that had to be reset after each weighing. It worked very well.
This time around, I had an opportunity to compare my old luggage scale to its more slim electronic mate – a portable MIRA Digital Luggage Scale.
The advantages to have this tool handy every time you pack and repack are huge to me when I travel.
• Light and Slim – Makes it easy to have it inside your luggage at all times
• Accuracy – It is accurate within a couple of ounces. The difference could be explained that during my weighing I am not consistent with the speed I put luggage down. It is important not to “jerk” a luggage piece when lifting and putting it to the ground.
• Easiness of Calibration – Just a couple of pushes on the button made my digital luggage scale ready to rock for me!
• Readings on the Screen remain visible for a while after the weighing process is done.
This feature really helps when your luggage is heavy. You don’t have to hurry to see the reading until after you put the luggage down.
This cute little tool is a must for those who travel a lot with luggage that has to be within the weight limits set by airlines. With a 2-year warranty, you feel comfortable buying this scale for your personal use. Personally, I do not travel without my luggage scale anywhere! Besides, I do not have to remember to pack it either – it’s always snugly packed in one of my suitcases.
If you like this luggage scale review is helpful, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate, share, and simply indulge with joy in what you see.
• Want to Own Ninja Kitchen System? Share Your Recipe!
• Want to Lose Weight, Win Prizes & Help Me Discover What Works?
• Subscribe to one or more interest-driven newsletters
• Receive Weekly Posts
• Stumble Celebrate Woman Today
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar