Mini Lasagna Bites
If You Like This Recipe – Please ReTWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 29, 2015
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces Odom's Tennessee Pride® Hot Country Sausage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 2 pkgs (1.9 oz each) frozen mini fillo shells
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together ricotta cheese, water and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- 2. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and onion; cook 5 minutes or until sausage is crumbled, stirring occasionally. Drain; stir in tomato sauce.
- 3. Place fillo shells on large shallow baking pan. Divide meat mixture evenly between fillo shells; spoon ricotta mixture on top of meat. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Check Out These Yummy Lasagna Ideas!
Food is our glue that binds us together. Celebrate food you partake every single day. Give thanks for the nourishment it brings to you and your body, allowing you to be the best you can within each day. Check our amazing sharing of recipes at the Fresh Flavors Swap. Join the tribe of those of us who LOVE to eat deliciously.