Looking for a simple sweet treat to enjoy this Valentine’s Day (or any other time a sweet craving hits)? Well this Madeleines Recipe is easy to make and has just the right amount of sweetness. I personally love recipes that have simple ingredients and great flavor. These should be a hit for the whole family, let’s check out how to make them!
- 1 oz Flour
- 1 oz Butter
- 5 3/4 oz Butter
- 12 oz Flour
- 8 oz Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 oz Milk
- 1/2 oz Baking Powder
- Lemon Zest
- Preheat your oven to 465 F.
- Melt your butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat until it starts to brown. Set aside.
- Sift your flour and baking powder together onto a piece of parchment paper. Combine your sugar and lemon zest together in a large bowl and add your eggs. Using a whisk beat the eggs and sugar together until pale in color and creates ribbons when the mixture is lifted.
- Pour in your milk and stir to combine.
- Add in your flour and carefully fold in to mix. Add in 2 tbsp of the batter into your melted butter and stir together until combined. Fold this mixture back into the batter. Cover bowl and let rest in refrigerator for an hour.
- Transfer the batter to a piping bag fitted with a large plain tip. Pipe teardrop shapes into a madeleine mold. Bake for 6 minutes and then turn down the heat of the oven to 390 degrees. Bake for 3 to 4 more minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Here’s The Collection of other Recipes from the #100FootJourney!
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe