One Small Change this month could accelerate your path to the well-being and filling your life with more joy and more of everything you desire in it. In five words, You Can Live Your Dream.
Need more motivation to do some things in life? Need more support in what you wish you could do?
There are people and great products that could make a huge difference in how you view things, and push you into the direction of your goals towards a change you wish to achieve.
Recently, I’ve discovered a great motivator that I wear on my wrist all the time now. It is a LifeTrak fitness smartwatch.
I am a huge supporter of a Heart Rate Monitor of any kind. During my workouts, I wear a heart rate monitor at all times! It allows me to monitor, you guessed it right, my heart rate.
LifeTrak has an instant access to the heart rate, showing the beats per minute and the percentage of exertion you are working out at. This is what we need to know to build an aerobic capacity, moving faster and smarter to our fitness goal.
Why your heart rate is important to know while you workout? Here are Three Most Important Points for it.
1. Safety. You don’t know what your heart is doing unless you monitor it. Pulse and neck measurements are inaccurate. And your body doesn’t give the best signals of what is really happening inside your chest.
2. You need it to stay in the “zone “ to build heart muscle and aerobic capacity. Most people over-exert, injuring the heart, not assisting it. Only an accurate moment-to-moment monitor can tell you what you need to know.
3. You need to stay in the “fat-burning zone”, while exercising. And only a monitor, properly used, can tell you when you are out of the zone and may be burning your heart muscle, instead of exercising it! Or when you are out of the zone under-exercising, doing basically nothing to give any significant health benefits to yourself.
With LifeTrak, you have many motivational points for yourself to get you moving. Being worn on the wrist, your screen displays how many Steps and Miles you walked so far; how many calories you’ve burned up to this point of time. You can set your goals for how many steps or miles you walk daily.
Where’s motivation for you? Right here, on the screen. Seeing your activity in numbers, like steps and miles walked, you get motivated to get up and get walking! At least, that’s what LifeTrak does to my motivation. I think it is more of a reminder to me that I gotta get my heart rate going and do those steps towards reaching my goal today.
Again, this is small changes that eventually make a big difference in our well-being and joyful living. Making a small change every now and then would propel you towards your dream and living more abundantly.
What is Your One Small Change this month? – Re-Tweet To Those You Care!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 18, 2013
If you have an active audience who would appreciate all the events from the October Breast Cancer Awareness month, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate and share.
• For Paid Blogger Opps, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Blogger Paid Opps” Option)
• For Breast Cancer Awareness October Relay Events Sign Up Here
• For Facebook Parties Notifications, Subscribe here (Check Mark Only “Online Parties” Option)
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar