Italian Salmon Skillet with Noodles –
Meal to Delight with Taste!
Love Pasta? Please ReTweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) July 30, 2017
Italian Salmon Skillet with Noodles #RecipeIdeas
- 6 ounces dry extra wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh skinless salmon fillets
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Pinot Blanc or Chardonnay)
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- Combine uncooked noodles, water, undrained tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon dill and pepper in large skillet. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and dill; add to skillet. Cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F). Remove from skillet; set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in wine; simmer 3 minutes. Carefully separate salmon into pieces with 2 forks. Add salmon, onion mixture and beans to skillet with noodles; toss together.
Cook's Tips: If fresh salmon is unavailable, frozen salmon may be used. Thaw and pat dry before using.
©2019 Celebrate Woman Today