Protein is an important element of our daily nutrition. We need protein to build muscles. Protein is needed to build a quality structure of amino acids. Did you know that every cell in our body contains protein? Oh, yes, and that is why you need quality protein to help your body to repair, rebuild and maintain cell structure on the daily basis. Protein is utilized for building bones, skin, blood, cartilage, enzymes, hormones and many other bodily chemicals. Without protein, life is impossible.
Some of the simple ways to ensure you get enough protein for your lifestyle is know what foods are rich in protein. These foods are bio-available for immediate use by your cells for their chemical reactions:
• Eggs – take a look what you may never heard or known about eggs here
• Broccoli – yes, you may have underestimated this cruciferous for the power of protein content
• Greek Yogurt – choose those varieties that are high in protein, at least 10 grams per cup, and do not have any fruit mixed up with it
• Almonds – an excellent plant source for those not allergic to nuts to add to salads, soups, sandwiches and snacks. Almonds are also high in magnesium!
• Chicken Breast – always choose organic!
• Tuna – Include this fish into you diet, as it is low in fat and high in protein. Avoid farmed tuna, as it may have a more toxic food profile.
• Quinoa – one of my favorite superfoods among Ancient Grains that can be used in soups, salads, side dishes, casseroles, baking. Quinoa adds optimal quantities of fiber, vitamins and minerals to your intake!
• Lentils – what a powerful way to include plant protein into your daily meals! I have cooked dozens of different recipes with lentils in them. Check out many of lentil recipes here – you may be surprised!
• Quality Protein Packed Snacks – like Genuine Health Fermented Protein Bars, which are rich in pre- and probiotics and contain ZERO Soy. These bars are vegan and deliver an optimal amount of essential amino acids to your body.
Health Fermented Protein Bars Giveaway
April 5, 2018
Open to US & Canada
Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Protein+ Bars come 12 to box and are gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, and vegan. I love that they have 14-15g of protein per bar with no bloating side-effects.
Eating these bars promotes overall gut health and supports your immune system by guaranteeing the maximum amount of nutrient absorption. These bars come in four flavors: Dark Chocolate Almond, Double Chocolate Chip, Lemon Coconut, and Peanut Butter Chocolate. Fermentation breaks down all the protective barriers around nutrients that can make them difficult for our body to absorb.
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
Sponsored by GENUINE HEALTH
Organized by POWERED BY MOM
Featured by CELEBRATE WOMAN TODAY
Come Back For Daily Entries!
Prize – HEALTH FERMENTED PROTEIN BARS, $100 VALUE
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Return for Daily Entries & More Chances to Snap This Prize!
Ends at 11:59pm EDT on MAY 1, 2018