8 Hearty Recipes for Fall, Winter & Cold Times
Fall is here! Time for the changing of leaves, finding the perfect Halloween costume, and a warm hearty dinner to share with your family.
I love soups, stews, and casseroles for dinners in the fall. The kind of hot meals that fill you up and make your house smell warm and inviting.
Here some of the best hearty recipes for fall for you to try out and enjoy. Let’s check them out!
1. Lasagna Soup – Everything about lasagna you love in a yummy thick soup!
2. Curried Lentil and Potato Stew – The stew recipe is hearty, a great source of protein and a little spicy!
3 .Rustic Garlic Potato Soup – One of my favorite things to cook during fall/winter is a good soup, and that is exactly what this recipe provides!
4. Slow Cooker Herb Crusted Prime Rib – I love anything made in a slow cooker, and when you add in some prime ribs and seasonal herbs, it makes for one great meal.
5.Turkey Corn Chili – A great meal for anytime, but perfect for using those Thanksgiving leftovers!
6. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli – One of my personal favorite recipes, this one is hearty yet light and not to bad for you either!
7. Macaroni & Cheese with Lentils – All the great flavors of fall in one pasta dish, what’s not to love? Plus, you’ll get a good amount of fiber with this version of Mac & Cheese.
8. Squash Soup in Pumpkin Bowls – A delicious soup inside of of falls most easily recognized icon (a pumpkin), that sounds like a reason to have a dinner party to me!
What is your favorite hearty fall meal? – Please RETWEET
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 18, 2014