Heart Healthy Breakfast Scramble
A powerful breakfast dish made with your favorite proteins – feel free to substitute to your liking! The trick is to make your breakfast yummy and pleasant to your senses. Add tomatoes and herbs to take on the benefits of the phytonutrients and heart-healthy microelements.
It Is Easy To Fall In Love With Yummy Foods – Join Your Tribe!
Love Recipes – Please ReTweet!
Heart Healthy #Breakfast Scramble – #Recipes to Enjoy! Add #Herbs & #Tomatoes 2 Boost #Recipe http://t.co/Bn8CeEXoD9 http://t.co/VQjNTtUlup
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 4, 2015
Heart Healthy Breakfast Scramble
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 7 ounces turkey smoked sausage
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style, thawed (3 cups = 9 oz)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, drained
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original (16 oz = 2 cups)
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set aside. Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut crosswise into slices. Add to prepared skillet along with the potatoes; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until sausage and potatoes are evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, place drained tomatoes in microwavable dish; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Stir. Cover to keep warm.
- 3. Add Egg Beaters to skillet; cook just until Egg Beaters are set, stirring occasionally. Spoon evenly onto 8 serving plates; top with the tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
- Only 100 calories per serving with 11 grams of protein. Add veggies and herbs to truly enhance the experience of this simple and delicious meal!
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/
18 thoughts on “Heart Healthy Breakfast Scramble – #Recipes to Enjoy”
That is a nice, protein-packed breakfast that will keep you full for hours.
This looks so delicious! Bookmarking to make over the weekend.
Omg this looks absolutely amazing! I wouldn’t mind having this for breakfast at all!! Definitely going to be pinning this!!!
What a delicious recipe. It is healthy and heart friendly. It is perfect for my mom who has heart issues
We are trying to be heart healthy. We are overweight but love good food. This looks like a winner.
Love that this is easy and healthy. Lots of protein is the best way to start your day. Will have to give this a try!
This one is simple and fast to prepare. It looks so tasty and can really delight your taste buds.
What a healthy and delicious recipe to start my day! I might have to add this to my egg repertoire sometime soon!
This looks a bit different from most egg casseroles that I see! It looks great! I’ll have to try it for my next MOMS group!
Great recipe! I love the fact that it is packed with proteins. It looks so delicious and easy to make. Thanks for sharing the recipe with us.
I love this as a breakfast option. It’s always a nice thing to have a recipe that’s delicious and healthy – I will roll this one out later this week.
This looks like a healthy and filling way to start a day. It doesn’t look overly time-consuming either. Thanks for sharing this recipe idea with us.
I love a good breakfast!! This sounds like a great combination to make a filling breakfast!
I like the addition of tomatoes. I think you could add onions, green peppers and all other kinds of veggies.
That looks so good. I love how easy it is to make with the canned tomatoes.
We love having scrambled eggs for breakfast. It’s great to add other healthy foods into the mix too.
I definitely have to try this one–it looks delicious.
This definitely looks hearty and yummy! I’ll have to make it sometime soon. ^_^