Fresh And Delicious Coriander Tuna Recipe
Eating seafood is not only delicious, but it’s also a great lean meat that you should be eating at least once a week.
Tuna is one of my favorite fish to cook, as it can take on so many different flavors and textures. Today it’s a Coriander Tuna Recipe to re-imagine and to spice with coriander.
One of the best qualities that coriander possesses and very frequently overlooked is its anti-inflammatory properties. Two very important components in coriander that contribute to the antirheumatic and antiarthritic properties are Cineole, one of the 11 components of the essential oils, and Linoleic Acid.
- 1/2 Lb Fresh Tuna Fillet
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1 lb Broccolini
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- Sprinkle your crushed coriander on a plate. Coat both the top and bottom of your tuna fillet in the seeds.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a saucepan over med/high heat, when the oil is hot place your tuna in the pan and sear both sides. (About 15 seconds each side). The middle should be rare in the middle. Set aside.
- Steam your broccolini until crisp. (about 5 minutes) Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan at mustard seeds and broccolini and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Serve tuna and broccolini together and enjoy!
Here’s The Collection of other Recipes from the #100FootJourney!
Vadouvan Naan Bread with Salted Coconut Butter
Beef Bourguinon a la Hassan Recipe
Pasta Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Curry Hot Dog Recipe
Raspberry and Blueberry Tarte Recipe
Sparkling Lemonade Recipe
Tandoori Chicken Wings Recipe
Apricot Spiced Crepes Recipe
Coriander Tuna Recipe
BBQ Chicken on Bok Choy Recipe
Ginger Basil Mojito Recipe
Carrot Zing Recipe
Minty Lemon Lassi Recipe
Chicken Tikka Recipe
Green Bean And Potato Curry Recipe
Haricots Verts With Walnuts Recipe
Stuffing Balls Appetizer
Kashmiri Basmati Pilaf Recipe