Florentina Strata – Breakfast or Dinner Recipe
It combines wonderful flavors of spinach, Swiss cheese, tomatoes and the special seasonings in the Florentine Egg Beaters.
Love Recipes – Please ReTweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) May 2, 2015
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (15 oz each) Egg Beaters® Florentine
- 1/4 cup lowfat (1%) milk
- 3 cups French bread cubes (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish and large skillet with cooking spray; set aside. Combine Egg Beaters, milk, bread, 1/4 cup cheese and pepper in large bowl. Toss until bread is coated well.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted. Add spinach mixture to Egg Beaters mixture; stir to combine. Gently stir in drained tomatoes just until combined. Place mixture in dish; top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
Celebrate Woman begins from within. Healthy living inside-out https://celebratewomantoday.com/