Fire-Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
This simple and quick recipe can be used with any of your dishes that call for something to dip in and add some flavor! Loaded with phytonutrients and amazing aromas – this vinaigrette will make a difference in your dish with pasta, vegetables, proteins of many kinds and as a stand-alone dip (just adjust for consistency when preparing it).
We tend to overeat not because we are hungry. Rather our bodies are lacking the NUTRIENTS that feed our cells to work in the way Mother Nature intended it. Supplying a variety of nutrients from a variety of different sources, you will be building a wider menu for your body to grab all the building blocks to make you look and feel well. The beauty can be fed and nourished with the foods you prepare for yourself and your family.
ENJOY! And Please, RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 23, 2015
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. Place all ingredients in blender container. Puree 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- 2. Chill 2 hours before serving. Makes about 2-1/2 cups.