Favorite Features of Bambo Nature Diapers & Training Pants
I have changed a lot of diapers and training pants in my years of being a babysitter, mother and aunt. During that time I have encountered good diapers and not so good diapers. I won’t even talk about my early years of changing cloth diapers. Needless to say I am a disposable diaper kinda gal.
However, just because I use disposable diapers doesn’t mean that I have to neglect the environment or subject our babies to chemicals and other harsh substances. There is an option available that allows me the convenience of disposable and makes me feel better about using them. That solution is BAMBO Nature Diapers & Training Pants.
I recently had the chance to test out BAMBO Nature Diapers & Training Pants with my 4-month-old niece and 3-year-old nephew. Both of my sisters have also only used disposable diapers and were interested in seeing how well these would hold up to the brands they had used previously.
They stood up to our rigorous testing and we discovered many reasons to love them. Check out our favorite features of these baby and toddler products below and discover why you should make the switch to Bambo Nature Diapers & Training Pants.
5 Favorite Features of BAMBO Nature Diapers
- No Allergens or Perfumes – A baby’s skin is very sensitive and there is nothing worse than a child breaking out in a diaper rash from the diaper they are wearing. BAMBO does not add or use any harmful chemicals in their diapers. You can see the list of everything they do not use here.
- Flexible but Fitted – Nothing ruins your day like a leaky diaper.Yet we also want our children to be able to move freely without any restriction from their diaper.BAMBO has worked hard to make sure their diapers fit perfectly every step of the way. There were no marks left on my nieces chunky thighs and no leaks even after a long night’s sleep.
- Thin Design – A diaper does not have to be bulky to be effective, and this is proven with the diapers fromBAMBO. They allowed her freedom of movement and there was no fighting to push a diaper out of the way in order to button her onesies, sleepers and even the car seat.
- Absorbent – These diapers have a three layer design to help in wicking the moisture away even after multiple wettings. This is great – a dry baby is a happy baby. Plus you don’t have to worry about diaper rash from them being irritated by a wet diaper.
- Breathable – This feature works with the absorbency to keep baby dry even when the diaper is wet. The diapers have a breathable backsheet that lets air in to help keep the skin dry and diaper rash free.
As babies get older, they transition to different size diapers. One day, they are ready to make the transition to training pants as they begin potty training. Even when they have mastered the art of using the bathroom, there are occasional accidents. Having high quality training pants is a must. Just like the diapers they wore when they were younger, we need their training pants to perform just as well.
3 Favorite Features of BAMBO Training Pants
- Flexible Side Panels – The side panels provide a great amount of give that allows your toddler to be just as active as he or she needs to be. Plus they are easy for them to pull up and down so they can go when they need to.
- No Allergens or Perfumes – Just because they are getting older doesn’t mean that their skin is any less sensitive. The training pants are manufacture the same way as the diapers, so you can use them knowing they contain no harmful or irritating chemicals.
- Great Fit – BAMBO has taken as much care with the sizing and fit of their training pants as they do with their diapers. Training pants are even available in a Size 6. This is great because most training pants are not available in this size. They provide a perfect fit and make night time training even easier.
Now that you have discovered our favorite features of Bambo Nature Diapers & Training Pants, head on over to Bambo Nature and make the switch for yourself. Let us know why you love them!