10 Almond Desserts To Try This Summer
Almonds are one of my favorite foods! I love to eat them raw, roasted, as a snack, and even in desserts! Almonds pack some protein, taste great, and are pretty good for you, so what’s not to love? So when thinking of a new dessert recipe to try, why not try a new almond dessert! Here are 10 Almond Desserts to try this summer!
1. Coconut Almond Macaroon Cookies – Coconut and Almond are one of my favorite flavor combination so I know this recipe should be amazing, and bonus, it’s low sugar too!
2. No Bake Tiramisu Cookies – Is it just me or do these look a-maze-ing? They would be perfect with a nice hot cup of tea!
3. Whipped Chocolate Almond Frosting – What a perfect frosting to top your fresh baked cupcakes!
4. Gluten Free Almond Cranberry Cake – This recipe is perfect for a holiday or a family get together, and it’s gluten free so no guilt!
5. Banana Almond Paleo Smoothie – Who says smoothies are just for breakfast? If you are looking for a light dessert that is still nice and sweet then you will love this smoothie recipe!
6. Triple Chocolate Almond Creme Brulee – Doesn’t this recipe sound decedent and amazing? I’m personally making this tonight for the family!
7. Almond Poppy Seed Bread – I love desserts that are not too sweet, and this one is perfect for those that agree with me!
8. Almond Butter Cake– This cake is rich, easy to make, and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. And it tastes as good as it looks!
9. Almond Cheesecake Bars – Cheesecake is yummy all by itself, and when you add almonds in it makes it even better!
10. Double Glazed Almond Orange Bundt Cake – Bundt cakes are some of my favorite cakes, and this cake is absolutely beautiful and delicious!
Which Almond Dessert are you going to try first?
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 27, 2015