One of my favorite desserts to bring to any family gathering – or any other time for that matter – is cheesecakes! They are easy to make, easy to customize, and always a hit with everyone.
There are so many different ways to make a unique cheesecake other than just a plain its version! Add some color, some fruity or chocolate or even a decor item – and you’ve got some amazing custom-made dessert that is versatile, beautiful and delicious like any home-made recipe.
10 Decadent Cheesecake Recipes
As the holidays approach I wanted to share with you some of the best cheesecake recipes from my fellow-bloggers.
1. Mini Buckeye Cheesecakes– I love anything bite sized and these mini cheesecakes are perfect for anyone who wants to watch their portion size!
2. Eggnog Cheesecake with Dark Rum and a Biscoff Cookie Crust– Long name, short time this cheesecake is going to be around when you serve it!
3. Bourbon Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake– A little boozy cheesecake that tastes as good as it sounds!
4. Maple Syrup Cheesecake– The crust on this cheesecake is made with crushed maple cookies, oh yes!
5. Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake– A perfect fall recipe that brings together the creaminess of cheesecake and the great flavor of pumpkin all in one dessert.
6. Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake– Raspberry is one of my favorite fruits and when it’s paired with cheesecake it makes for a great fall dessert.
Are you ready to heady to your gourmet kitchen and make one of these cheesecakes? Have fun adding your own spirit and character to any of the above recipes!
See More Recipes for Thanksgiving