Who Wants A FUN St. Patrick’s Dessert?
Grab It By A Stick, This Green Chocolate Marshmallow!
The source of making delicious and real Marshmallows is the sap from the Mallow Plant that loves wet and marshy environment. The sweet “secret” of the Mallow Plant was known to ancient Egyptians who prepared candied goodies mixed with nuts and honey for the their Gods and Pharaohs.
Marshmallow delicacy took a new shape and form when the French chefs created a mixture that combined the recipe from the Egyptians and the added egg whites and sugar ingredients.
These days, we have marshmallows of many colors and shapes that can be incorporated into many desserts. The well-known marshmallows we are used to see in our regular stores can be used for decor and festive occasions, and for picnics and scout trips.
We took large marshmallows and turned them into a fun dessert for the St. Patrick’s Day. Easy and can be done with your children. What a great time to share, to laugh, and to indulge into a green Marshmallow dessert!
Easily Made And On Budget!
These Green Marshmallows Can Be Arranged
Into a Cool Display
- Bag of Jumbo/Extra Large Marshmallows
- 16 ounces Green Candy Melts
- Lollipop/Sucker Sticks
- Shamrock Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Cover a large cutting board or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions.
- Insert a stick into the top of each marshmallow.
- Dip the marshmallow ¼ of the way into the melted chocolate.
- Cover the sides of the marshmallow with sprinkles. Sprinkle over a plate or bowl to catch the loose sprinkles.
- Set on wax paper and repeat the process with the remaining marshmallows.
- Let harden for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Other Amazing St. Patrick’s Projects To Pursue:
One Time & On Budget!