Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Best Cookies Recipe in The World – Easy And So Tasteful!
I’ve Tried So Many Recipes, And This Is A Winner!
Happy Holidays With the Best Cookie Recipe Ever!
Use Any Filling Other Than Chocolate Chips –
Macadamia or Other Nuts
Store Your Cookies Under Cloth!
They Will Be Gone In No Time!
Chocoloate Chip Cookies R
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature – I add just a bit more about a tablespoon (I just have to change it up)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (I substituted with coconut sugar) – if you don’t have coconut sugar use all dark brown sugar
- 1 cup packed Demerara sugar (dark brown sugar)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture; mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
©2019 Celebrate Woman Today
Celebrate The Tastes – Please Retweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) January 3, 2017