Craft Of The Day – Cherry Blossom
In Spring, we are trying to bring this fresh breeze of changes into our home crafts as well. Personally, I love blossoming trees. The scene of blooming cherry and apple trees makes it so joyful to look forward to longer and warmer days.
Here’s a quick Spring project for your little ones that would involve their imagination and handling of paints, paper, and a plastic bottle to create a design of their own.
Create a one of a kind Cherry Blossom Print
Gather 4 Simple Materials
- Empty plastic water bottle
- Paint color of your choice, we used pink.
- Paper and a brown marker
Draw a Stem with the Brown Marker
- Dip the bottom of the water bottle into the paint
- “Stamp” the bottom of the water bottle on the paper and around the stem
- Add some fingerprinted leaves if desired
Allow Creativity To Be Expressed
My preschooler only wanted a flower at the tip of each branch. I liked several flowers all over the branches.
For Your Enjoyment & Discovery