When you shop for a baby shower gift or for your own baby, one for the important gifts on the list is baby bottles. The variety of products is huge in this category. Try MAM baby bottles, baby pacifiers, bottle nipples, cups, MAM soothers and teethers for your intended gift or personal use! MAM has been in the baby market for over four decades and has its presence in over 60 countries providing the products to millions of babies.
The company designed the products to calm a baby and help its oral development. That is why you will find MAM baby products for different baby developmental stages.
MAM combines technological innovation, medical function and contemporary design to develop superior baby care products that support a baby’s development from day one. Since MAM developed its first pacifier in Vienna in 1976, it has evolved to become a global authority on baby care product design and quality. MAM perfect pacifier is designed with unique and symmetrical Dento-Flex® shape that is proven 60% thinner and 4 times softer than other newborn pacifiers. Any mother is looking after her baby’s comfort and oral health to avoid the risk of misaligned teeth. The MAM pacifier features an orthodontic nipple that reduces that risk. Besides, all MAM baby products are made fro materials free of BPA and BPS.
Who is there with babies and wants some of the top in quality and look products for them? Enter to win a set of MAM baby products!
Key Tips To Raise A Happy And Healthy Baby
- Strap in for Safety. Did you know that falls are the leading cause of non-fatal injuries in children ages 0 to 19? Daily about 8,000 children in the US visit the emergency rooms for fall-related injuries. This September, JPMA is focusing on strap safety! Safety belts and straps should always be used when available, whether it’s on the go, in the car, and even at home. Visit Babysafetymonth to learn more about how to create a safe environment for your child!
- Always place baby to sleep on their backs. A recent study by the American Academy of Pediatrics shows that about 2 in 10 babies are placed to sleep in incorrect positions that greatly increase the risk of SIDS. Babies should *always* be placed to sleep on their backs. Placing babies to sleep on their sides is just as dangerous as placing babies to sleep on their stomachs, since they are likely to roll over on to their stomachs while sleeping.
- Consider pacifier usage when placing baby down for sleep and remember that the pacifier may not be reinserted once baby falls asleep.Pacifier use is shown to reduce the risk of SIDS. MAM supports the AAP published guidelines for pacifier usage.Read more here if you’re interested in more information about pacifiers and how they reduce the risk of SIDS
- Before placing a pacifier in baby’s mouth, check to see if there is any damage or signs of weakness. Pull the nipple in all directions and throw away the pacifier at the first sign of damage or weakness. Pay extra attention to your child’s pacifier as teeth emerge, which can occur as early as 1 month. Be sure to replace your baby’s pacifier frequently – once a month or every two months.
- Always monitor your baby’s body temperature. Your baby could be too hot if you notice sweating, damp hair, flushed cheeks, heat rash and rapid breathing. One of the best ways to ensure your baby can regulate their body temperature while they’re asleep is to dress them in natural fibers like cotton, bamboo and merino.
- ErgoPouch is a great choice when it comes to correctly dressing your baby for sleep. The correct, tog (warmth)-rated swaddle or wearable sleep bag/suit will allow you to not use blankets, which can place babies at risk of SIDS. You can see the complete ergoPouch collection at ErgoPouch.
- Ensure that your baby’s crib meets CPSC standards and that everything in your nursery is free of harmful chemicals and toxins. Check that the crib of your choice is not on CPSC recall list, here . Just as important is ensuring that your baby’s crib is placed away from (1) windows, where drafts and sunlight can put your baby at risk, and (2) drapes/blinds, which are strangulation hazards. MicunaUsa offer a collection of safe, stylish cribs made of sustainable materials like solid Beech Wood. Check out their wide variety of cribs.
- Place baby to sleep on a firm mattress covered by a fitted sheet that meets current safety standards. Remove ALL soft objects from the crib: bumper pads, blankets, pillows and stuffed toys. A recent study by the American Academy of Pediatrics shows that almost 15% of babies are placed on non-recommended sleep surfaces each night while over 90% of babies have loose, soft objects in their cribs that pose suffocation risks. Please make sure to carefully check your baby’s sleep environment for these dangers to protect their safety.Looking for a great, breathable crib mattress? Newton Baby make Greenguard Gold Certified breathable, washable and recyclable crib mattresses that are specially designed for baby’s health, safety and comfort. The innovative design allows air to flow freely for optimal breathability and temperature regulation.
- The SIDS institute says give your baby plenty of interactive tummy time. This should never be in a bed, a good place for this is on the floor. Never leave baby on their stomach unattended. Play with baby as he/she does baby push-ups. Gathre offers a great selection of wipeable, waterproof bonded leather mats – functional pieces that appeal to the modern mom’s personal aesthetic.
Prize – MAM BABY PRODUCTS, $50 VALUE
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway. Return for Daily Entries & More Chances to Snap This Prize! Ends at 11:59pm EDT on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018