Cauliflower And Red Grapes
Roasted In Garlic Oil
Cauliflower And Red Grapes Roasted In Garlic Oil
- One 2 lb head of cauliflower, halved, cored and cut into florets
- 1/2 lb red grapes, stemmed and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil, toss the cauliflower with the grapes, garlic, rosemary and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 30 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender and lightly caramelized, in spots.
- Stir half-way through.
- Transfer to a platter and serve warm.
©2016 Celebrate Woman Today