Pot pies, buffalo chicken cups, buffalo chicken bubble up – these are just a few of casserole variations to make a delicious and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Buffalo chicken biscuit casserole is one of these recipes.
During holidays and get-togethers, I like to offer two kinds of foods to my family and guests. I would cook the recipes that are everybody’s favorite. And then I will always offer something different, something new to entice your tastebuds and your psychological mind to try something new.
How To Make A Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Casserole
to be Enjoyed by Everyone
A buffalo chicken casserole recipe is done easy few steps with rotisserie chicken, buttery biscuit pieces, hot sauce, tomatoes, celery and cheese tossed together and baked.
You cannot make a mistake in baking this family-friendly recipe! You can use your favorite buffalo sauce or Ranch sauce that agrees with your tastebuds.
Have a ceramic casserole dish to bake your masterpiece for everybody to enjoy. But panic not! If you don’t have ceramic dishes in your kitchen, go for metal.
For garnish, use french onions to add a festive taste of the season.
Download Recipe Cards to Gift to Your Guests
Or for Your Personal Use!
To make it even a more memorable evening, you can print these recipe cards on a hard paper stock and quickly jot down a Buffalo Chicken Biscuit Casserole recipe on them. As an alternative, make one recipe card with the recipe and print several copies of it!
15 different designs on a recipe card in one place. Some will prefer a simple card with a turkey; some will go for an elegant recipe card. I love them all! But of course I am prejudiced on this point! Enjoy them all!
This eBook with recipe cards has 15 different background designs to celebrate your personal taste and preferences.
During Holidays, we spend a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking and prepping for parties and get-togethers. If you would like to receive my eBook with essential tips on HOW TO QUICKLY AND EASY prepare your skin for the celebration after you’ve been in the kitchen for quite some time – CLICK HERE. I am finishing it up and will notify you.
If you would like to receive a notification when my eBook on SKIN TIPS FOR EVERY WOMAN During the Holiday Season – CLICK HERE!
If you enjoy Chicken Recipes – Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 6, 2015
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (16 oz each) refrigerated jumbo flaky butter flavored biscuits (8 count), quartered
- 2-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided (or use any other cheese)
- Ranch dressing, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine biscuits, chicken, undrained tomatoes, celery, pepper sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in large bowl.
- 2. Place mixture in baking dish; bake 20 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese; bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts and biscuits are golden brown. Drizzle with ranch dressing just before serving, if desired.