Making a delicious fresh salad that is a healthy alternative to many to our junk impulses can be fast and nutritious, too. This blackberry mozzarella Spring salad is good all year round! Rest assured that this blackberry salad is as filling as other calorie-dense foods. It is possible for the variety of tastes present in one place and the availability of fiber, too.
Your taste buds will cry for more of this palatable salad dressing for your meal. The best thing is that this meal can be prepared so easily and quickly.
Blackberry Mozzarella Spring Salad
With Lemony Sesame Salad Dressing
I made this salad for the first time for Mother’s Day. I remember the day being filled with family, kids playing games, joking, running outside for a short basketball game, then returning back into the house to enjoy the company of each other.
The snacks were light and easy. I actually, took my son to the pastry shop to choose his dessert. He likes cheesecakes. So he did get his yummy vanilla cheesecake to celebrate his Mom’s special Day.
For dinner, we decided to have a greens salad with blackberries and hand-made lemony dressing. We love this salad and alternate the sources of berries and protein in it. It becomes versatile vs. boring!
This stellar blackberry salad with small pieces of mozzarella and crispy greens is my way to say thanks for a powerful solution Mother Nature has to offer us all.
- baby spring mix
- mozzarella cheese, cubed: feel free to substitute for roasted turkey/chicken breast, chopped
- avocado, diced
- glazed pecans, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbs extra virgin olive oil, or avocado oil
- 1 tsp organic prepared dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp sesame or poppy seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- pinch sea salt
- Layout all your salad ingredients on individual plates and pour fresh dressing over.
Store dressing in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.