Quick and Easy Beany Mini Pizzas
Beany mini pizzas
- 8 English muffins
- 1/2 pound Italian pork sausage (mild or hot), remove casings if present
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 16 thin slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Split English muffins in half. Place on baking sheet; bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toasted.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Pour extra sauce off top of pork and beans in can; discard. Add beans and drained tomatoes to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until hot.
- 3. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture onto each muffin half. Top each with 1 slice cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/