Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Muffins
- 2 Containers of Greek Yogurt, Vanilla or Plain are the best
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Large fresh Apple, diced in small chunks; go for the harder varieties
- 1/4 Cup Oil, Olive or Coconut
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. Line a standard size muffin pan with cupcake paper liners. Make them seasonal colors like Thanksgiving or Halloween, Valentines or Christmas
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together: Greek yogurt, Eggs, Sugar, Cinnamon, Apples, Canola, Olive Oil, Vanilla Extract. Mix all ingredients well.
- 4. Add Flour, Baking powder and Salt.
- 5. Stir mixture until it is well-combined. It should not be liquidy.
- 6. Spoon batter evenly into the 12 muffin sections.
- 7. Bake 15-18 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the softness of the middle of a muffin.
- TIP: Overmixing causes the muffins to be tough and rubbery.
Celebrate Woman Today https://celebratewomantoday.com/