Aloha BBQ Sliders
Mini sliders are great when you expect a big crowd to feed and don’t have enough time for elaborate appetizers and food to feed that crowd. In sliders, you can experiment with your own sauce, veggies, cheeses, vegetarian and meet options. In one word, you can be UNIQUE every time your family and friends visit.
Surprise them this time with ALOHA spirit and a tasty BBQ flavor. Check out what you can have on your platter in minutes. Don’t slave by the stove on a day when you can get out and spend time outside with the people you want and need more time to share and celebrate.
Celebrate your Lunch or Dinner with ALOHA BBQ SLIDERS!
- Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 2/3 cup Hunt's Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- 3 slices (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple slices, drained, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1. Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, combine beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- 2. Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally. Toast cut sides on grill.
- 3. Spread remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on rolls; separate rolls. Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, pineapple and red onion. Close with tops of rolls.
- Cook's Tip: Pineapple slices may be grilled, BEFORE cutting into thirds, for more grilled flavor.
Some of the Best Recipes for Crowd Pleasing & Taste
• Cheeseburger Quinoa – One of the best recipes that literally goes with everything
• Parmesan Meatball Sliders – Bite-size that melts in your mouth
• Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini – Meat-lovers heaven that has veggies as the holding ingredient
PIN for Your Delicious Reminders