Clay Eggs Craft Project
Could be perfect for any holiday occasion.
Tip: Vary your characters from Easter eggs to Thanksgiving turkeys to Christmas candy and canes and even Faberge Eggs!
After the Craft Make-and-Take at Michael’s, we of course wandered around the store and found some exciting Crafts supplies that could be so versatile and used for Ester, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
The first thing we went for was the Air Clay and found that the brand Creatology was a bit cheaper.
We picked three colors for our craft project: pink, green and purple.
At home we wanted to make some Easter decorations, so we dove into the air dry clay!
We created some really cool Easter eggs. Using the Plastic Easter eggs as molds, we mixed a few colors and found that the more you mix them, the more unique they become!
1. Take a few pieces of different colored air dry clay. Squish them together, pull them apart and back together. So fun!
2. Form a ball and put into plastic Easter egg, close the egg. Remove, let sit over night and you will have beautiful eggs to display.
Feel free to be on the creative side. Think Christmas with Faberge Eggs. Decorate your project with available materials like Sprinkles, Sparkly Glues, Colorful Ribbon.
These crafty projects could be extended for Any Occasion or Holiday in mind! That is why they are so handy and should I say “classic?”
Who Is Shawnari: Amazing human being open to new ideas and their implementation. Super active Mom who supports her kids every step of the way, and they love it!
Tenacious achiever with remarkable sense of humor and sense of life.
If you like what we’ve got going on these pages, you’ve got many options to contribute, participate, share, and simply indulge with joy in what you see.
• Stumble Celebrate Woman Today
• Vote For Celebrate Woman Today
• Please contact Celebrate Woman Today with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
by Laura Gontchar