My husband just got new glasses. Sadly, he needs prescription glasses. For two pairs of transitional glasses and sunglasses we dished out over $1,600. This is not a joke. His eyeglasses prescription is unique to accommodate his needs. But to pay almost two thousand dollars for two pairs – it’s a bit of a bitter joke.
A bit late in the game, but if I knew about GlassesUSA.com we’d most definitely try their glasses for sure. Why?
When I visited their virtual store and checked out their glasses online, I gasped. The variety of frame shapes, material, color, and frame size is absolutely satisfying, to say the least. I was able to narrow my search by women’s, men’s, multifocal glasses, sunglasses. Wow!
And these the glasses that do not look like cheap eyeglasses either! But the price is golden! You could enjoy the glasses anywhere from $59 to $149 per pair. It won’t break your budget. It won’t make you squint during the payment either!
Why Celebrate Woman Today Recommends Eyeglasses from GlassesUSA:
• Rich variety of shapes, colors, frames sizes and material
• Quality guaranteed by GlassesUSA
• Affordable Price for even Designer and Sunglasses
• Ongoing different promotions and discounts
Early Holiday Sale – Check This Out Today!
• Take 20% off any frame in iSee Eyewear collection and get Free Shipping within the US. Code: iSee20FS (you can find the collection here: http://www.glassesusa.com/isee-eyewear)
• Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored review for GlassesUSA.com. Though I was compensated for writing it, my opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.