Organic Tulsi Tea Giveaway
August 4-11, 2014
Open to US
Benefits of drinking tea are multiple. Depending on different types of tea, like green, white, black, each has its own benefits and advantages. Knowing the differences could truly enhance your well-being and change quality of your life.
Bringing You Moments To Celebrate
To start counting the benefits of different teas, here are a few to reflect upon and research even further.
- Tea is hydrating to the body, even despite the caffeine!
- Tea might provide protection from ultraviolet rays. We know it’s important to limit exposure to UV rays, and we all know what it’s like to feel the burn. The good news is that green tea may act as a back-up sunscreen.
- Tea could keep waist circumference in check. In one study, participants who regularly consumed hot tea had lower waist circumference and lower BMI than non-consuming participants.
- Green tea has been found to improve bone mineral density and strength.
- Tea might be an effective agent in the prevention and treatment of neurological diseases, especially degenerative diseases (think Alzheimer’s). While many factors influence brain health, polyphenols in green tea may help maintain the parts of the brain that regulate learning and memory.
What you could appreciate about our sponsor Organic India is this.
Organic India has over 18 different flavors of its signature organic Tulsi, Holy Basil herb, that helps reduce stress, aid in digestion, balance metabolism, support anti-aging and overall immune system. Not only does it taste great, but you can sip your way to a healthy summer with this calorie free, cold treat.
Here’s what winner is going to enjoy:
- Tulsi India Breakfast Tea
- Tulsi Green Pomegranate Tea
- Tulsi Original Tea
Prize – Organic Tulsi Tea Collection
Complete the tasks below to earn entries into this giveaway.
Refer your friends using your Unique Link inside Rafflecopter to earn even more entries to win.
Ends at 11:59pm EDT on August 11, 2014