8 Unique Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
The holiday season is upon us! Can you believe it’s already October!? It seems like this year has just flown by. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, I love the food, the weather, and most importantly the family! Every year we get together with our family for Thanksgiving and enjoy each others company while chowing down and some awesome food.
Unique Thanksgiving dessert recipes with you to inspire you to get a little different this holiday season! Ready to check them out? Let’s start.
1. Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie – This new spin on a classic pumpkin pie from Ashlee Marie is sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving table!
2. Eggnog and Pumpkin Mousse – This sweet dessert from Just us For is light and full of flavor!
3. Cranberry Pineapple Jello Salad Recipe – Perfect for those that aren’t big cake or pie people, it has classic Thanksgiving flavors presented in a new way from The Thrifty Couple.
4. Pilgrim Hat Cookies – This recipe from Organize 31 is sure to be a big hit with the kids at your Thanksgiving get together (and the adults will love them too!)
5. Caramel Apple Pie Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy brings us this caramel apple pie recipe which is decadent, crisp, and perfect for fall.
6. Simple Pumpkin Monkey Bread Recipe – I love monkey bread, and this great recipe from Mad in Crafts that puts a new spin on a classic recipe.
7. Caramel Apple Bundt Cake – A bundt cake is always a good thanksgiving dessert and this recipe from Tastes Better From Scratch is a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall get together!
8. Haystacks and Harvest Cookies – This cooking recipe from The Thrifty Couple has a few secret ingredients that will bring your cookies to the next level!
Love Desserts – Please Retweet!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 11, 2014