7 Yummy Gluten Free Main Dishes for Vegetarians
With the busy holiday season upon us, I’ve been doing my fair share of cooking and being cooked for. Christmas is only a few weeks away, and I will be hosting in my home this year! This is exciting and a little nerve wracking for me, because I am not used to cooking for a large group.
One of my dinner guests is a vegetarian, so I wanted to make sure I had something yummy for her to eat while she is visiting our home.
While doing some research I came across 7 yummy gluten free main dishes for vegetarians and I thought I would share them with you! Let’s check them out.
1. Vegetarian Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms – Mushrooms are such an awesome substitute for meat and with this yummy recipe you won’t even miss the meat!
2. Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Squash – Squash is one of my favorite fall and winter flavors and this recipe will remind you on a great traditional spaghetti and mushrooms!
3. Vegan Creamy Pumpkin Pasta – Another great faux pasta recipe with tons of great fall and winter flavors!
4. Raw Tacos – Mix things up a little bit this holiday season with an awesomely simple raw tacos!
5. Thai Veggie Quinoa Bowls – I love anything with great flavors and a little bit of spice and this recipe has both and will look beautiful on your table!
6. Chickpea Burgers with Chutney Honey Mustard – Who doesn’t love a great burger right? Make sure you grab a gluten free bun to put it on!
7. Vegetarian Meatballs – Another great holiday treat is meatballs and this recipe is an easy way to make delicious meatballs vegan and gluten free!
Which of these recipes are you most excited to try? Or Do you have a a favorite Gluten-Free Vegetarian dish of your own? Leave it in the comments below!