The school year is just about to start, and it’s time to think about ways to get organized! Being organized will make everyone’s day (and school year) run much smoother. I always love finding DIY projects that are easy and will help you in your every day life. That is why we are sharing with you 7 ways to get organized for the new school year. Let’s check them out, shall we?
7 Ways To Get Organized For The New School Year
1. DIY Magnetic Craft Caddy – This would be great for a homeschool family, or any family that does crafts! It’s easy to make and it will make keeping up with craft supplies easily!
2. DIY Decorated Book Holder – This is one of my favorite things to have on my daughters desk. It can hold books, extra paper, notebooks, or magazines. And you can decorate them so many different ways and really make it personalized.
3. DIY Recycled Desk Organizer – If you have some craft paper and cereal boxes then you have what you need to make a really cool desk organizer for your school age child!
4. DIY Homework Station Turntable – This is such an awesome idea for those that use a coffee table or dining room table for homework. You can set your turntable up and put it in the middle of the table. Perfect!
5. No-Sew Zipper Pencil Case – This is a super cool way to reuse old soda (or water bottles) to make a one of a kind pencil holder!
6. DIY Day Planner – I don’t know how I would remember to get anything done if it wasn’t for my planner! And they DIY version is more cost effective and personalized!
7. Duct Tape Flashcard Holder – Flashcards are a great learning tool, but can be easily lost, keep them all organized and together with this easy DIY project!