10 Recipes For Your Thanksgiving Leftovers That Aren’t a Sandwich
Thanksgiving is one of the best days of the year when it comes to great food and fun. I love being surrounded by my family and friends, as we discuss what we are thankful for over a delicious meal.
But one thing I always do every year is make way too much food! And I am not the one to waste anything, so I always looks for creative (and yummy) ways to use my leftovers that don’t involve putting them in between 2 pieces of bread and calling it a day.
If you are like me and make a galore of food for your family dinner every year, here are some recipes for your Thanksgiving leftovers that are perfect for your weeknight meals!
Here are 10 Recipes For Your Thanksgiving Leftovers That Aren’t a Sandwich:
1. Turkey, Cranberry, and Mashed Potatoes Pizza – This is such a creative way to use leftovers, and oh my goodness it looks SO yummy!
2. Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole – I love any meal that requires throwing everything together and baking it. This has all the flavor of Thanksgiving without all the extra work!
3. Thanksgiving Leftover Salad – If you are looking for a light lunch in the days following Thanksgiving then you will love this salad that brings in the flavors of your leftovers with fresh greens.
4. Turkey Pot Pie with Sweet Potatoes Biscuits – This recipe is hearty, hot, and like Thanksgiving all over again.
5. Turkey and Pepperjack Roll ups – This would be a big hit with the kids, and you could even up the flavor by adding some leftover cranberry sauce.
6. Stuffed Butternut Squash – Butternut squash is one of my favorite fall flavors, and adding all your Thanksgiving leftovers takes it to the next level!
7. Turkey & Three Cheese Manicotti – I love a good pasta recipe, and this one uses your leftover Turkey and makes it into something great.
8. Turkey and Sweet Potato Wonton Cups – A recipe that takes Thanksgiving leftovers and fuses them with a great Asian flavor. What’s not love?
9. Turkey Ranch Quesadillas – We love any type of quesadillas in our house, so this is a perfect way to use leftovers if you ask me!
10. Mashed Potatoes And Stuffing Patties – This recipe takes 2 side dishes from Thanksgiving and makes 1 more yummy side dish for your weeknight meals!
Which Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe is your favorite?
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) October 28, 2015