10 Pumpkin Recipes You Will Love This Fall
Happy Fall Y’all! Fall is my favorite season for so many different reasons. One of the main reasons is I love everything pumpkin. Yep, I’m one of those people that get excited about a certain pumpkin flavored coffee that comes out every year. But pumpkin can be used for so much more than pies and coffee. It can be used for sweet desserts, savory main courses, or perfect snacks. And I thought I would share 10 pumpkin recipes you will love this fall! Let’s check them out!
1. Pumpkin Spice Caramel Wontons – These little bites of sweetness are sure to be a hit at any fall gathering. And although they sound fancy, they are actually really easy to make.
2. White Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups – If you love a traditional reese’s cups, then you will love this fall version that you can make at home.
3. Creamy Pumpkin Sage Sausage Pasta – A great way to bring pumpkin in your main dish. And pasta is oh-so-wonderful on a cool fall night.
4. Quick Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – Start your fall morning off the right way with these easy pumpkin cinnamon rolls!
5. Pumpkin Dinner Rolls with Cinnamon Butter – I don’t know what is about pumpkin and cinnamon flavors together, but they are perfect.
6. Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake – Coffee Cake is one of my favorite desserts. And this recipe is easy to make and tastes as good as it looks!
7. Glazed Pumpkin Bread – You can’t beat a classic pumpkin recipe. Nothing says fall quite like a warm loaf of glazed pumpkin bread.
8. Pumpkin Chili – Chili is one of my favorite dinners to cook for fall, and this pumpkin version takes it to a whole nother level!
9. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies – Cookies for breakfast? Who can argue with that logic right?
10. Pumpkin Fluff – Pumpkin fluff is a dip recipe that the kids are sure to flip over. You can serve it with fruit or gram crackers. It would be a great party recipe.
Which Pumpkin Recipe is your favorite? Please RETWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) September 14, 2015