10 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes That Will Get You Ready For Fall
I know it still feels like summer outside, but fall will be here before you know it. Fall is my personal favorite season. I love the changing color of the leaves, the crisp air, and everything pumpkin-flavored, of course.
You don’t have to go all the way to the coffee shop to enjoy that great pumpkin taste. Homemade pumpkin treats can be easily made and celebrated in the comfort of your dwelling!
To get you in the mode for the upcoming season, I’d love to share with you 10 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes that will get you ready for Fall!
1. Pumpkin Eggnog Icecream in a Pie Crust Bowl – Homemade Ice-cream is one of my favorite things to make with my kids and this recipe would be perfect for any fall celebration!
2. Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting – I love a warm cookie on a cool fall night, don’t you?
3. No Bake Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake – This dessert is easy to make, looks beautiful, and tastes even better. It’s sure to impress!
4. Pumpkin Ale Cupcakes with Streusel Cream Cheese Frosting – Now who doesn’t love cupcakes any time of year right? And adding a little ale and pumpkin is a perfect combination.
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Another great cookie recipe, these bring in the classic chocolate chip flavor everyone loves in cookies, and adds in some pumpkin spice for the perfect fall cookie.
6. Healthy Pumpkin Pie – Pumpkin pie is one of the most loved of the pumpkin desserts, but can pack on the calories. This recipe is not only good, but good for you as well. Win-Win!
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Bring two of the best desserts together in one creamy, dreamy, cheesecake.
8. Pumpkin Pudding Poke Cake – Poke cakes are easy and fun to make, and they have a great flavor that everyone is sure to love.
9. Pumpkin Pecan Hand Pies – First of all, these are adorable, second, they are easy to make and taste oh-so-wonderful.
10. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Dip – Anything that can be dipped is perfect for me. And this dip is perfect to dip apples in after picking them.
Ready to Celebrate the Holidays of the Upcoming Season?
Let’s Do It with Some Pumpkin Flavor!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 14, 2015