10 Perfectly Peppermint Holiday Recipes
Happy Holidays everyone! When it comes to holiday sweets and treats, there is no other flavor I love more than peppermint! Peppermint always makes me think of snowy days, candy canes that decorate my tree, and a little holiday cheer. There are SO many ways you can incorporate peppermint in your holiday recipes! All is up to your fantasy and creative ideas!
1. Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream – I love a good ice cream recipe, and adding a touch of holiday flavor makes it even better!
2. Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies – If you are looking for a sweet treat to make for the kids or your work Christmas party than these brownies are sure to be a big hit!
3. Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Bark – Candy bark can be done in so many ways with so many different flavors. This recipe is a winning combination of chocolate and peppermint that you are sure to love.
4. White Chocolate Peppermint EggNog – If you are someone who likes their drinks sweet then you will love this Eggnog recipe that brings the right amount of peppermint to a sweet drink.
5. Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops – These treats would be perfect for a school party or would also look lovely on a Christmas dessert table.
6. Peppermint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies – This recipe is one of my daughters favorites to make with my during the holiday season. They are easy to make and oh-so-yummy!
7. Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats – Don’t these peppermint treats look super fun? I love rice krispie treats all year round and these are going to have a place at our Christmas table this year!
8. York Peppermint Turnovers – I would approve of this recipe for a dessert OR a decedent breakfast recipe!
9. Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake – Bundt cakes are one of my favorite desserts to make during the holidays. They look SO pretty and are easy to make.
10. Easy Chocolate Peppermint Truffles – Anything that has easy in the title is a winner in my book!
Which of these Perfectly Peppermint Holiday Recipes are you excited to try?