10 Perfect Recipes For Your Next Tailgate
Who else is excited about Football season starting! I know I am. Down here in the south we take our football very seriously, ha! One of my favorite things about heading out to a football game is the tailgate that goes down in the parking lot! I love catching up with friends and fellow football lovers over a hot snack and a cold beverage. If you love tailgating as much as me and really want to impress with a recipe that in delicious and unique, then I have a great list of 10 perfect recipes for your next tailgate. Enjoy!
1. Bluecheese Burger with Onion Straws and Mushrooms – Everyone loves a good burger at a tailgate, but this burger recipe will take your burger from good to great.
2. Simple Football Pizza Pockets – I am a sucker for themed food, and these football shaped pizza pockets are sure to make your tailgate crowed giggle.
3. Ranch Rosemary Chicken Kabobs – You can’t go wrong with a juicy chicken kabob right? And these are seasoned just right with the flavors of ranch and rosemary. \
4. Beer BBQ Meatballs – Meatballs are another classic tailgate recipe, and these have a kick of flavor with a beer glaze.
5. Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken Wings – Chicken wings are one of my favorite snacks any time, and when you can cook them at home and bring the crock pot with you it’s a win win right?
6. Beer Bacon Cheese Dip – What is not to love about a dip that contains beer, bacon, and cheese!?
7. German Soft Pretzel Sticks – These are perfect to eat by themselves, or dipped in that amazing dip above, yummy!
8. Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders – These are one of my favorite sandwich recipes and they are perfect for a cold tailgating night.
9. Coco-Cola Baby Back Ribs – Ribs are another classic tailgate recipe that everyone loves and with this glaze, they will be coming back for seconds.
10. Walking Tacos – I end my list with a recipe that is gaining popularity all over the place. It’s everything you love about a taco, except without the mess!
Got Your Favorite Tailgate Recipes from the Listed Above?
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) August 24, 2015