10 No Bake Desserts Deserving To Grace Your Holiday Table
October is almost over, so it’s time to start planning for the most wonderful time of the year! Do you have holiday dinners in your home? Or perhaps you head to a relative’s home with a delicious dessert to bring along with you?
Either way, if you are looking for a tasty treat that you don’t have to bake for any holiday get-togethers, I have a perfect list of No-Bake Desserts that you are going to love.
Here are 10 No Bake Desserts deserving to grace you Holiday table:
1. No Bake Peanut Butter Pudding Bars – These pudding bars look great, taste great, and most importantly, are easy to make.
2. Dulce De Leche Chocolate Pretzel Treats – These little bites of heaven are light, crispy, and covered in chocolate. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone.
3. Snowman Oreo Cookies – Now these sweet treats would be a huge hit with the kids and would be perfect for any winter time gathering.
4. Eggnog Fudge – Eggnog is one of the classic flavors of the holidays, and when put in a homemade fudge, it makes a pretty amazing no bake dessert.
5. Gluten Free No Bake Fruit Tart – This is a beautiful recipe for anyone that is gluten free, and tasty enough to enjoy even if you aren’t Gluten Free.
6. Homemade Caramels – I wish I had known how easy it was to make homemade caramels! Now that I do, I’ll be giving the store bought caramels the boot!
7. Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – Another delicious no bake fudge recipe that is perfect for the holidays!
8. Mint Chocolate Cookie Bark – Cookie bark is one of my favorite holiday treats, and this recipe is perfect for your holiday party.
9. Chocolate Coconut no-bake baklava bites – This dessert is as fancy to eat as it is to say and is sure to become a quick family favorite.
10. Chocolate Covered Sponge Toffee – Toffee is another classic dessert recipe, and this new spin on it is something I am really excited about trying.