10 Mother’s Day Treats That Will
Make Her Feel Special
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and every year one of my favorite ways to celebrate with my mom is by cooking her a great meal. Not only is it an excuse to hang out in the kitchen and chat, but it’s also a labor of love. I love cooking for my family.
I love doing something for my Mom that would allow her to enjoy her time and relax and feel special, especially on Mother’s Day. Today I wanted to share with you 10 Mother’s Day Treats that will make her feel special for you to browse and enjoy while thinking of what to do for your mom this Mother’s Day!
1. Strawberry and Coconut Breakfast Casserole – Start her morning off right with an easy casserole that is sweet and sure to satisfy.
2. Easy Egg Toast Cups – If you are looking for an easy recipe that even the little ones can help you make, then this is perfect recipe for you!
3. Banana Bacon Cinnamon Roll Roses – Yes, you read that right. How fun and fancy sounding is that?
4. Strawberries and Cream Cake – This cake is fluffy, sweet, and perfect for the whole family on Mother’s Day.
5. Lemon Petits Fours – These little lemon glazed cakes are dainty and perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch!
6. Blueberry Almond Tart – I love a good tart recipe, and not only does this one look delicious, but it also looks simple to make.
7. Chicken, Orange, and Walnut Salad – After a sweet filling breakfast, a light lunch would be the perfect midday treat.
8. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting – You can’t go wrong with a classic breakfast recipe and the kids can help as well.
9. Whole Grain Apple Oatmeal Muffins – For the health minded moms out there this recipe is yummy and good for you.
10. Fruity Yogurt Parfait – This is another recipe that would be great for the little ones to make for you, or help make for grandma!
How will you be spending Mother’s Day this year?
Love Desserts? Please ReTWEET!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) April 29, 2015