There’s no need to remind us that the holiday season is in its full bloom. Schedules, calls, to-be-returned calls… it’s never ending.
Have you been active and exercising while living a life of a busy bee?
I definitely did. For the past three weeks, I’ve been trying and testing new ways to increase my stamina and muscle definition. Sounds scary, but plainly put, I just wanted to firm up my muscles and bring some variety to my weekly exercise routine.
So, for the past two weeks I was really doing that surge or burst training that I researched online.
My report to you: I really like it. A lot.
• It’s quick and intense (works great when you are overwhelmed with your schedule)
• It can be done from home or from the gym (you choose based on where your busy schedule takes you)
• Works great on endurance
• Added firmness to my leg and arm muscles
• Needs to be done every other day
• On the surge training “off” days, I did my weights and light aerobic exercise
• Added more variety and motivation to my routine
In Summary, here are the links to the videos that I followed Week 1 and Week 2 of my new burst training routine:
Week 1 Burst Training Routine + the Video in this Post
Week 2 Burst Training Routine + the Video in this Post
This current Week 3 – I’ll rotate Week 1 and Week 2 routines