10 Homemade Popsicle Recipes That Are Perfect For Summer
As some of you might know, health and wellness is super important to me, and trying to live a healthy lifestyle means giving up some of my favorite sweet treats. But that is ok!
In the summer Popsicles are one of my favorite treats: they are sweet and help cool everyone down. But the store-bought variety aren’t the best for you, as they are usually filled with artificial flavors and colors – no good!
Did you know with very little effort you can make delicious homemade popsicle recipes at home that are better for you and taste great?
It’s true! And today I want to share with you 10 Homemade Popsicle Recipes that are perfect for summer!
1. Homemade Fudgesicles – These chocolate treats are sure to be a family favorite and are a lot easier to make then you might think!
2. Easy Blueberry Mango Popsicle Recipe – This recipe is filled with summer flavors and would be perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
3. Watermelon Berry Popsicle Recipe – Watermelon is my daughters favorite fruit, so I know this is one she is going to love and I can’t wait to make for her!
4. Homemade Princess Popsicles – This recipe is sure to be a big hit with the little girls in your life, and the colors are oh-so-pretty.
5. Almond Coconut Raspberry Popsicles – This recipe is perfect for the coconut lover in your life and kids and adults are sure to love them.
6. Nutty Banana Popsicle Recipe – bananas have such a wonderful flavor and taste great in frozen treats. When added to peanut butter you have one tasty treat.
7. Homemade Orange Creamsicles – Oh I love the taste of creamsicles, and now that I have a recipe for making them at home, my summer will be filled with orange creamy goodness!
8. Low Sugar, Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt Pops – This recipe is wonderful for those of us trying to keep our sugar in check without sacrificing flavor!
9. Pina Colada Popsicle Recipe – If you are looking for a great frozen treat to serve during a summer cookout or get together, then you are going to love this recipe. It looks great, tastes great, and is easy to make.
10. Strawberry Sundae Yogurt Ice Pops – A great pick for a strawberry lover, and the kids are sure to love it. These would be perfect for a birthday party!
Which One Is Yours to Go After First? We Love Them ALL!
Please RETWEET to Spread the Summer COOLNESS!
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) July 13, 2015