10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes To Start Your New Year Off Right
It’s a brand new year! Are you welcoming the New Years with your health in mind? Whether you have been eating healthily all along or are ready for a fresh start at eating healthy in the New Year, I wanted to share with you something that everyone should have in their recipe collection – Smoothies!
Smoothies make great breakfasts, lunches, and snacks! Not only that but they can help keep your heath in check by adding in extra veggies and supplements that you wouldn’t otherwise eat. As good as smoothies are for you, they have to taste good as well, right?
These 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes To Start Your New Year Off Right are great for you AND are of great taste, too. So we have you covered! Let’s get our smoothie on!
1. Cranberry Peach Smoothie – Cranberries are wonderful antioxidants and this easy smoothie recipe also has a splash of protein that will help you stay full and focused.
2. Purple Detox Smoothie – This smoothie is super fun looking (your kids will love it!) and is full of great ingredients that will detox your body!
3. Paleo Strawberry Clementine Smoothie – If you are following the Paleo way of life (or even if you aren’t) this is an awesome smoothie for you.
4. Pear Ginger Cinnamon Oat Smoothie – A long name for a truly fantastic smoothie recipe. The perfect smoothie to get you up and get you going in the morning.
5. Strawberry Coconut Smoothie – This recipe is made with greek yogurt so it would be a filling breakfast or a great snack to get you through until dinner.
6. Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake – Protein packed with just the right amount of sweet this smoothie is a perfect breakfast for the whole family.
7. Immunity Boosting Smoothie – Feeling a little sick? Flu spreading in your town? Then it’s time to break out this yummy immunity boosting smoothie quick!
8. Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie – Another great classic smoothie recipe, this one is full of great fresh flavors and is wonderful for you!
9. Lava Flow Smoothie – This smoothie looks great and tastes even better. Some strawberry puree and coconut makes this smoothie so tasty.
10. Green Velvet Smoothie – When it comes to smoothie you can’t go wrong with a classic green smoothie recipe. Full of fruits and veggies, there is no better way to kick start your day.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Share it with me in the comments below!