10 Great Recipes For Your Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
Thanksgiving is only a week a way, who is getting excited? I know I am! We don’t have a very big family, and it always seems like we always have left over turkey after our Thanksgiving feast. And while I love a good turkey sandwich as much as the next person, I like to think of creative news ways I can use leftover turkeys to make brand new meals my family will love.
I thought I would share some of the best recipes for your leftover Thanksgiving turkey from across the web to give you some fresh ideas for the old bird!
Here are 10 great recipes for your leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Leftover Turkey Casserole with Rice – This recipe is an easy after Thanksgiving meal that will fill you up without too much effort in the kitchen!
2. Turkey and Dumplings – A new twist on a classic dumplings recipe, this yummy meal is easy to make and is sure to be gobbled up!
3. Turkey Pot Pie – I love a good pot pie and this recipe takes everything you love about Thanksgiving and wraps it up in a nice pie crust.
4. Turkey and Stuffing Sliders – I love any kind of finger food and this recipe combines some of the classic Thanksgiving foods we love into a bite size snack everyone will love!
5. Turkey Noodle Soup – There is no way to go wrong with a good homemade soup, and that is exactly what this yummy recipe is!
6. Crock Pot Turkey Chili – After a whole day of cooking for Thanksgiving I want something quick and easy for the week following, and anything that can be thrown in a crock pot is a keeper in my book!
7. Cranberry and Pecan Turkey Panini with Bacon Spread – Turkey is wonderful on it’s own but when you pair it with some fall flavors and bacon it’s just that much better!
8. Turkey Chowder –Nothing is better on a cold winter night than a nice hot bowl of turkey chowder!
9. Turkey Crescent Bites – Another great bite sized treat that will use up your leftover Thanksgiving turkey perfectly!
10. Turkey Spinach Lasagna Roll ups – This recipe takes leftover turkey and completely transforms it into an Italian feast!
What is your favorite way to use Thanksgiving Turkey leftovers?