10 Fun, Simple, And Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts For Your Children To Enjoy
Crafting is something that I try to do on a weekly basis with my family. It’s a great teaching tool that doesn’t feel like learning. Besides, it’s something that we can keep and cherish for years.
Holidays are one of my favorite times of the year to craft. Valentine’s Day is a time for love, fun, family, and crafts. I wanted to share with you 10 Fun, Simple, And Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts For Your Children To Enjoy. Let’s check them out!
1. DIY Heart Candle Cozies – A great way to add a little Valentine’s Day flair to an otherwise plain candle.
2. Valentine’s Day Salt Shaker Angel Craft – I love crafts that re-purpose items you already have in your home, and this salt shaker angel is cute and easy enough for even the smallest hands to make.
3. Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Bird Feeders – Another great craft I love is something that serves a purpose. This craft is not only cute and fun to make, but it also helps feed the birds in your back yard!
4. Hershey Kiss Valentine’s Rings – I think this craft is just adorable. Little “rings” made out of pipe cleaners and chocolate. Perfect for a class party.
5. DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath – This craft would make a beautiful piece for your front door once it’s finished and can be adapted for other holidays by changing the color of the tulle.
6. Valentine’s Popsicle Stick Puzzle Craft – I love the idea of making your own puzzle! This is a quick and easy craft that can be played with over and over again.
7. DIY Valentine’s Day Kids Placemats – Your kids will love making these and playing with them when they are done!
8. DIY Recycled Seed Paper Heart Valentine – This craft is not only cute, but in the spring can be planted to grow pretty flowers!
9. DIY Paper Heart Garland – This simple craft only needs a few items to make and looks great on a mantel.
10. DIY Heart Friendship Bracelets – A great craft that your kids can make and share with their friends when they are done!
What time of the year do you love to craft?