10 Fathers Day Crafts Your Kids Can Make
Fathers Day will be here before you know it, have you gotten a gift for the father figure in your life? One of my favorite things to do for Fathers Day is have your children make crafts for a special Dad. Receiving hand-made gifts makes it so much more emotional, thus more memorable for everybody!
These 10 Fathers Day Crafts would give you many ides where to start – Please RETWEET
— Celebrate Woman (@DiscoverSelf) June 5, 2015
1. Kid Painted Birdhouses – If the dad in your life like’s to spend some time outside, then he would love to have a birdhouse like this one painted by his kids just for him!
2. DIY Necktie Giftbag – Already found the perfect gift for dad? Well then you should present it to him in this adorable giftbag the kids can make all by themselves.
3. Personalized Insulated Mugs – What dad wouldn’t love to be able to take a beautiful piece of their children’s art work with them to work every day?
4. Quick and Easy Fathers Day Cards – With any great gift you need a fun card to go with it. I love this easy DIY card.
5. Dad Rocks Paper Weight – I love this play on words and I bet that your kids dad will as well.
6. Fathers Day Salt Dough Magnets – Salt Dough is one of my favorite crafting items to work with because there are so many different things you can do with it. In this case, you can make a super cute Fathers Day present.
7. Fathers Day Pencil Holder – Make dad a little something to go on his desk that will help him think about you while at his desk.
8. Follow in my Fathers footsteps Poem and Craft – All fathers love little footprints, and this poem is sure to make him smile!
9. Fathers Day Coffee Sleeve – If you dad loves coffee then he is sure to love this cute craft featuring his favorite people!
10. Fathers Day Puzzle Piece Picture Frame – Make a personalized picture frame just for the dad in your life that is sure to be cherished.
Ready to Celebrate Crafts? Please RETWEET!