10 Easy And Delicious Dip Recipes For Your Next Party
Christmas time is behind us and it’s time to start thinking about the New Year! Every year we like to throw a little New Year’s Eve bash for our friends and family. Everyone knows that we will be supplying some awesome snacks for everyone to munch on while we wait for the ball to drop.
One of my favorite things to serve at any party is a great dip recipe. I love being able to make a few different dips and set out plenty of different yummy things to use for dipping! So I wanted to share with you some yummy dips that I’ve discovered for myself. Lets check them out!
Here are 10 Easy And Delicious Dip Recipes For Your Next Party:
1. Buffalo Bacon Dip – Anything that has the spicy kick of buffalo and bacon has got my name all over it! This dip would be awesome with some crusty bread or celery sticks.
2. 7 Layer Taco Dip – You can never go wrong with a great taco dip, and this recipe is ready in no time.
3. Spicy Slow Cooker Sausage and Beer Dip – I love anything that can be made in a slow cooker, this dip is a sit it and forget it type of recipe and has some amazing flavors to boot!
4. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip – If a sweet dip is more your thing then you will love this super creamy and chocolaty dip for your next gathering.
5. Buffalo Shrimp Dip in a Bread Bowl – Dips that come in a bread bowl are one of my personal favorites! They look great on a table and plus no extra dishes to do!
6. Chicken Fajita Dip – Everything you love about a chicken fajita in a yummy and easy dip that everyone is sure to love.
7. Hot Onion Souffle Dip – If you love a great onion flavor in your dip you will want to check out this perfect onion dip recipe!
8. Easy Dill Pickle Dip – A little sour, a lot of yummy, this dip is easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
9. Roasted Garlic Hummus – A classic hummus recipe is one of my go-to recipes for any type of gathering and I love anything with garlic!
10. Fresh Cilantro Lime Dip – This recipe is made fresh and looks so colorful, it will become a quick favorite of anyone who makes it!
What is your go-to dip recipe for a party?
See More Recipes for New Year Celebration